Vid3lScape
Welcome to Vid3lScape Download the server and please vote!
Vid3lScape
Welcome to Vid3lScape Download the server and please vote!
Vid3lScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vid3lScape A RuneScape Private Server. Owners: Untrust3d & Honest

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Vid3lScape, Owner: Untrust3d Co-Owner: Im Jesus. Download the server and dont forget to vote!

iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iloveliz23

iloveliz23

iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game Empty
PostSubject: iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game   iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:16 am

1. Your Username In Game -Iloveliz23
2. Your Forums Name -Iloveliz23

3. How Long Have You Been Playing - ive just started but i have exp in other servers i gotten mod in pwnscape but i left cause of in-game problems.
4. Why Do You Want To Become Moderator? -because i want to make a effort on helping others to be able to join the server, i want to help also with bringing up ideas which im really good at and i have a good one for the server is a chatbox for the society and players to interact. i can make youtube clips of the server using hypercam2, and good at moviemaker.
5. What Can/Will You Do As Admin/Moderator - give in ideas to the owner and help to get the work done, help vote and send voting msgs on chatbox, also if i get the chance on putting moneys on my fathers debit card for donating to make the server bigger.
6. Please State Your AIM/Yahoo/MSN/Email or Messanger Here So I Can Talk To You - Email- campbell_lol@hotmail.com email me for questions i check my emails every month so msg me in msn.
7. What Have You Done To Help/Make Untrust3dScape Better - as i said i will help to get this server big, and make it not turn out like pwnscape, cause they have massive lag and alot of bad people.
8. Anything Else? - im 17 n half turning 18 on october, i have a girlfriend as u can see on my name, she does use this account but i can tell her to use a diffrent account and only use this one if im their with her. i Want to help your server become #1!!!!!!vote for Untrust3dScape!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Untrust3d
Owner and Forum Designer
Owner and Forum Designer
Untrust3d

iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game   iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 pm

im highly considering this application, its vid3lscape now btw lol. I hope you come back so i can get to know you ect
Back to top Go down
https://videlscape.darkbb.com

iloveliz app Admin on forums + in-game
Page 1 of 1